Aug 17, 2023

I/O Psychology Affinity Groups Zoom Event on 9/12

We are excited to invite you to join us on 9/12/23 from 
6-7pm ET 
to connect with three IO Affinity Groups: Blacks in I/O, Asians in I/O, and Latinos in I/O.

Each group will share a bit about their work, initiatives, membership, events, and more. There will be plenty of time for Q&A and opportunities to grow your network!

Event Registration Link: https://umd.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwscuihqj8iHtZGt8HNXLY0-tBnXJsTES4U#/registration

Group BIOs: 

Blacks in I/O: Blacks in Industrial Organizational Psychology is a professional networking and learning non-profit for Black I/O psychologists, practitioners and students. We strive to provide career development opportunities and increase the presence of Blacks in the Industrial Organizational Psychology industry through the facilitation of networking events, seminars and strategic alliances. Our mission is to uplift Black voices and experiences within the industrial-organizational psychology industry through continued education, mentorship, networking and awareness-building. We curate events and products addressing disparities unique to the Black community.
Connect: Website; Instagram; Facebook; LinkedIn; Email

Asians in I/O: Asians in I/O’s mission is to empower Asians within the field of industrial-organizational psychology. We aim to create greater awareness of the multifaceted Asian experience, foster the growth and development of our community, and partner with allies to drive positive change in I/O.
Connect: LinkedIn; Mailing list; Email

Latinos in I/O: LIOP is a worldwide inclusive community organization that empowers Latinos within the field of Industrial/ Organizational Psychology through mentorship, networking, education, and resources, all while embracing Latino culture. LIOP's overall objectives involve increasing the visibility of Latino I/O Psychologists' contributions to this field, increasing collaboration opportunities, and increasing SIOP involvement.

Submit Your Blog Post Request Here

If you have an announcement or opportunity you would like to post on the PSYC E-News Blog please complete the PSYC Blogpost Request Form