May 13, 2020

Great new course: UNIV 362 Designing Your Life After College!

UNIV 362 Designing Your Life After College
Tuesdays 4:30 pm-6:30 pm

UNIV362 is an innovative course that is designed to help students navigate the transition out of college. Students taking the course will receive support in navigating the job search, understanding the various types of benefits that may or may not come with their job offers, developing and refining their post-graduate plans, and they will gain introductory knowledge in the stock market and investing.

-How do I accumulate the wealth I need to live the life I want?
-What is a FICO score, IRA, 401k?
-What are all those documents they give me when I get my first job?
-How do I know it's a good job offer?
-What if I hate my first job? What if I don't know what I want after college?

This is a 2 credit, elective course that will be offered from 4:30-6:30 on Tuesdays.

Submit Your Blog Post Request Here

If you have an announcement or opportunity you would like to post on the PSYC E-News Blog please complete the PSYC Blogpost Request Form