Oct 2, 2026

Meet Your Undergraduate PSYC DEI Student Liaison: Tasneem Ibrahim

Hello! My name is Tasneem Ibrahim and I will be your DEI Student Liaison for the 2026-
2027 academic school year. 

I am a senior Psychology major here at UMD. After graduation, I intend to take a gap year.

In my free time, I like to take the train and try local coffee shops, journaling, and talking with people! If you ever need a cafe recommendation, let me know!

Through this role, I will assist the Psychology department in planning projects that promote community-building, and make our department more equitable and inclusive. 

As a student liaison, I am here to listen to student concerns about the environment of the Psychology department so feel free to reach out psycinclusion@umd.edu I look forward to serving as your DEI Liaison for the year!

Submit Your Blog Post Request Here

If you have an announcement or opportunity you would like to post on the PSYC E-News Blog please complete the PSYC Blogpost Request Form