Aug 30, 2011

Interested in the Peace Corps?

My name is Ben Burnes and I work for the Peace Corps at the Mid-Atlantic Regional Recruiting office in Washington DC. I am currently working as the campus recruiter and point of contact for the University of Maryland. I served as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Tanzania from 2007 to 2009. I taught high school math and coached the school soccer team.

As the fall semester approaches I am reaching out to specific departments hoping to talk to students interested in international careers. Peace Corps Volunteers work for 27 months in one of 76 host countries the following sectors: health, education, agriculture, business, youth development and environmental programs. We are currently accepting applications for programs leaving in the summer and fall of 2012.

If you're interested in learning more, please contact me:
Benjamin Burnes
Peace Corps Regional Recruiter
202.692.1051

Submit Your Blog Post Request Here

If you have an announcement or opportunity you would like to post on the PSYC E-News Blog please complete the PSYC Blogpost Request Form